We are conducting Multiple Intelligence Test based on Dermatoglyphics technique ( DMIT ).
- We have 3 DMIT Software;
- 1) Basic software with 43 Pages report
- 2) Premium software with 56 Pages report and
- 3) Premium Plus software with 77 Pages report.
Premium Plus software is our Customized and unique design with attractive presentation and well explained contents. The language which has been used is very simple in order to understand by a simple common man.
These 3 Reports are Lifetime Reports.
We will now introduce you to Dermatoglyphics technique in brief:
Dermatoglyphics (from ancient Greek derma = skin, glyph = carving) is the
scientific study of fingerprints. The term was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis. The process of fingerprint identification had been used for several hundred years now.
- Scientists researched skin ridge patterns and established that the fingerprint patterns actually develop in the womb and are fully formed by the fourth month of pregnancy.
- The main thrust of scientific Dermatoglyphics research has been directed into genetic research and the diagnosis of chromosomal defects. Over the last thirty years or so, more than four thousand medical research papers have been written on the significance of skin-ridge patterns!
- Significant investigations have been carried out into the Dermatoglyphics indicators of congenital heart disease, cancer, intestinal disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, autism as well as other forms of mental illnesses. Most of this research has only been published in International medical journals.
About Multiple Intelligence Theory:
- The theory of multiple intelligence was proposed by Howard Gardner in 1983 to more accurately define the concept of intelligence and to address the question whether methods which claim to measure intelligence are truly scientific. In his conception , a child who masters multiplication easily is not necessarily more intelligent overall than a child who struggles to do so. The second child may be stronger in an other kin d of intelligence..
Prof. Howard Gardner Awarded 26 Honorary degrees Chosen amongst *100 Most Influential Thinkers in the world*
Prof Howard Gardner Is :
- Senior Director at Harvard, Professor of Cognition and Education
- Author of more than 20 books, Most famous being one on “Multiple
Intelligences” called “Frames o f Mind”
- Has 26 Honorary degrees & was selected in “Top 100 Influential Thinkers in the World”
After years of extensive research he defined 8 intelligences. The multiple intelligences he defined are
- Visual-Spatial Intelligence
- Verbal Linguistic Intelligence
- Intra Personal Intelligence
- Logical Mathematical Intelligence
- Naturalistic Intelligence
- Inter Personal Intelligence
- Bodily Kinesthetic Intelligence
- Musical Rhythmic Intelligence
As you know, the Indian education system, focuses more on cramming information in the minds of our children, rather than giving them true knowledge, which they can use to shape a successful career. Our system also overlooks the specific learning needs of each child, who is unique, resulting in immense stress.
Shockingly, above 12,000 students commit suicides in India due to exam related stress. This number is alarming and makes us wonder where our system is going wrong!!!!!!!
You, as parents need to take an active role in understanding the special intrinsic potential of your child, and design suitable learning methods around your child needs. DMI Assessment technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from World renowned universities and is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Neuroscience.
DMI Test will reveal following information about your child
- Intrinsic potential
- Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Dominant and Preferred Learning Style
- Learning Communication Character
- Allocation of various abilities
- Psychological & Planning Capability
- Learning Sensitivity
- Innate Work – Management style
Learning styles are various approaches or ways of learning. They involve educating methods, particular to an individual that are presumed to allow that individual to learn best. Most people favor some particular method of interacting with, and processing information.
The 3 Main Learning Styles Are
Typical ways in which learners having different styles react:
|To teach something||Write instructions||Explain verbally||Demonstrate|
|Tend to say||I see what you mean||I hear what you are saying||I know how you feel|
|Tend to say||Show me||Tell me||Let me try|
|Learning a new skill||Watch what the teacher is doing||Talk through with the teacher||Like to give it a try and work it out|
|Find it easiest to remember||Faces||Names||Things done|
|When meeting with an old friend||Say “it’s great to see you!”||Say “it’s great to hear your voice!”||Give them a hug or a handshake|